Are you you thinking about learning the Julia programming language and you're already fluent in another language, such as R, Python, or MATLAB? In this week's episode, we explore tips, ticks, and resources to help you get up to speed with the Julia language as quickly as possible.
Support Talk Julia on Ko-Fi
We're excited to announce that we have opened up podcast memberships! Become a member for as little as $5/mo to get early access to episodes, social media shoutouts, and, starting at $10/mo and up, access to a members-only "office hours" call.
Your support helps us continue to bring you interviews and educational Julia content each week. It also helps us grow sustainably and improve the quality of the podcast.
Manning Publications Discount
We've partnered with Manning Publications to bring all of our listeners a special 35% discount code on all of Mannings physical books, ebooks, courses, and more. There's no expiration date and you can use the discount as many times as you like!
Just visit http://mng.bz/pOzw and use the code
podtalkjulia22 at checkout to get 35% off of your order!
- 10 Things I Love About Julia by Trang Le
- The Julia REPL (Julia Docs)
- Learn Julia For Beginners – The Future Programming Language of Data Science and Machine Learning Explained by Logan Kilpatrick
- Julia Tutorial by Derek Banas
- Noteworthy Differences From Other Languages (Julia Docs)
- MATLAB-Python-Julia Cheatsheet by QuantEcon
- Plots.jl Package Documentation